ESTYUDANTEPRENEUR

 

EstudyantePreneur, a event that is managed by the TLE club in ISNHS, along with TLE Teachers. I went to check this event along with my friend and classmates. Inside you'll find some fun things to enjoy like freedom wall, film viewing, games and many more.

Firstly, I went to the second floor to participate in film viewing with the cost of 5 pesos entry fee only. As I watched it I felt proud to see their creativity and dedication shine through in every scene of the movie. Having the opportunity to watch a movie made by the students was a wonderful experience.


After the movie, I went outside to play games in laptop that was provided by the tle teachers for only 5 pesos, same as the film viewing. As I'm playing I found myself laughing and getting stressed with some of the games and then left after a few minutes.


Overall, the Estryudanteprenuer was a incredible program. There are a lot of activities and it was all fun, as are the club members and the teachers.


Reference:

www.blogger.com



Comments