A Well Rounded Education: First Quarter Journey

After my first quarter in grade 10, I had the chance to explore a variety o fields, which shaped my progress both personally and academically. High school science classes introduced me to the wonders of the natural world. I learned a lot in studying chemistry and physics and it deepend my understanding of life processes. In English subject, it encouraged my passion for reading. Also analyzing literary works exposed me to different writing styles, themes and perpective. Through this I honored my communication skills, critical analysis and interpretation of texts. Additionally studying grammar and vocabulary also improved my ability to express myself both in writing and speaking.

Throughout my first quarter journey I encountered a several obstacle in different subjects. However with my determination to pass, I managed to overcome these challenges and emerge stronger. Mathematics presented a significant challenge for me. The complex concepts and problem solving left me doubting my self ability knowing that all my classmate know to solve it but I can't. To overcome this I sought extra help from my classmate and from my siblings. That's why I gradually built my confidence and improved my understanding of mathematical concepts. 


Moving on, I will now try my best and have a goal in achieving excellence. Through a focus on academic, personal growth, active engagement in the learning process. I am confident that I will make significant progress in my educational journey. I am excited to embrace new challenges, expand my knowledge, and develop valuable skills. With dedication, I am ready to make the most of the upcoming quarter and lay the foundation for a succesful future.


Reference:
www.blogger.com

Comments

  1. Congratulations on surviving the last quarter, Charissa. I pray that you also overcome your future challenges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment